Job#: 1269523 Job Description: Apex Systems is currently seeking a Clinical Technologist for one of our top Lab Testing clients in Eden Prairie, MN.For immediate consideration, email Krystyna your most up to date resume at ! Scheduling interviews THIS WEEK.Weekly Pay & Benefits! Role: Clinical TechnologistLocation: Eden Prairie, MNLength: Renewable contract, potential conversion opportunitiesShift: Tues-Sat, flexible to 10 or 11AM CST start timeClinical TechnologistThis client is a leading innovator in molecular diagnostics and telemedicine, is seeking to expand its clinical laboratory team to accommodate growth in our CAP accredited and CLIA certified national molecular genetic laboratory.Responsibilities of Clinical Technologist:Responsibilities include receipt of specimens into the lab, performance of DNA extraction methods and diagnostic molecular assays per established protocols, result interpretation and reporting, initial troubleshooting analysis, maintenance of lab equipment and records, review of procedures/protocols, and performance of QA/QC activities.Requirements of Clinical Technologist:
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology or Bachelor's degree in a life science
- Active ASCP certification and molecular experience are preferred.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and meet established turn-around times for clinical testing.
- Effective and articulate communicator with the ability to work well with others and provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- Effective time-management/organizational skills and strong documentation skills are required.
- DNA Extraction
- Molecular testing of DNA
- Test Review/Analysis