Location: 7000 Target Pkwy N, Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, United States, 55445JOIN US AS A LEAD AI ENGINEER - RECOMMENDER SYSTEMSProduct Recommendations at Target is an innovative, dynamic team! AI Engineers work closely with scientists to build cutting-edge AI systems that create valuable retail insights and power exceptional user experiences. Business teams leverage these capabilities and deliver these experiences to provide the joy of everyday shopping to each Target guest. As a Lead AI Engineer on the Product Recommendations team, you will be expected to design, build, and maintain software that will enable rapid prototyping, training, and validation of machine learning systems that leverage deep learning, natural language processing, and reinforcement learning. You will work with scientists, engineers, and business partners to create high-quality, distributed, large-scale solutions using Agile practices and DevOps principles. You will be responsible for designing, programming, debugging, and supporting these solutions. For this role, we are specifically looking for an engineer who can leverage their deep understanding of the Python language and libraries to develop optimized implementations of machine learning algorithms, as well as related tools and frameworks.We are looking for a highly-motivated engineering professional who is a team player and can engage with both technical and business team members. Key Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software systems that enable AI innovation using test-driven development and employing continuous integration practices.
- Leverage your expertise in Python to help scientists develop algorithms which are compute-efficient and low-latency
- Partner with stakeholders, engineers and AI scientists to design and develop AI software that meets business needs.
- Follow agile methodology for AI software development and technical documentation.
- Innovate constantly and stay current with latest technologies while staying focused on solving problems at hand.
- MS/PHD degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent foundational experience
- 4+ years of experience in design and development of applications in Python
- 3+ years of experience working on Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark and Hive
- Extensive experience with machine learning techniques at scale
- Proficiency in Java a plus
- Worked on building and supporting Web Services. Experience with REST services preferred
- Experience/knowledge of streaming solutions
Lead Data Engineer - Stores Data
Lead Engineer - Stores and Supply Chain (Full-Time Remote or Hybrid)