SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Please review the job details below.Maxar Technologies is seeking a SAR IFP and Signal Processing Engineer in Ypsilanti, MI! We are a leading global provider of advanced space-based technology solutions, delivering unmatched integrated capabilities in Earth imagery, geospatial data, analytics & insights, satellites, and robotics. Maxar is developing and sustaining the infrastructure and delivering the insights, services, and systems that unlock the promise of space for government and commercial markets. Our customers trust us to solve their most mission-critical challenges with confidence. Our Sensor Programs team develops specialized, innovative new sources of geospatial data, analytic methods, software, and engineering services. Our work transforms how customers support global mapping and intelligence missions at scale, revealing unique information and insights. We contribute to integrated space solutions that solve our customer's most complex problems by harnessing and applying disruptive technologies.Responsibilities:
- Develop efficient algorithms and models for signal and image processing.
- Tasks may include algorithm development, analysis, and testing for SAR and related radar modes.
- Opportunities in addition to SAR image formation processing include detection, autofocus, ISAR, bistatic, deep learning, and Automatic Target Recognition (ATR), electronic warfare (EW), and adaptive array processing.
- Individuals with interest in any of these or related areas are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Requires a Bachelors's degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or related technology fields.
- Strong programming skills (C, C, MATLAB, Python, or similar).
- Current/active TS/SCI clearance.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- SAR image formation processing experience.
Signal Processing Engineer