SalaryUSD $24 - $26 hr 24 - 26 hr
N2S Healthcare is a one stop solution for Healthcare Staffing needs including Nursing, Allied, Professional, Admin, Finance, and IT Healthcare professionals. We are one of the fastest growing Healthcare Staffing Agency with nationwide presence and a client base of over 100+ clients including Fortune 500. If interested, please feel free to reach me at or .Position: LPN - Vaccinator4 Locations - Wyandotte, Detroit, Troy, DearbornMain Shift: Wednesday - Sunday (7:30am- 5pm) This is the vaccination project where these workers will need to do injections Duties: Under the supervision of a registered nurse or provider, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) uses sound nursing judgment in provision of nursing care. Performs a variety of both technical and routine nursing services. Collaborates with health care team in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the effectiveness of the nursing care plan. Demonstrates clinical competence. Skills:
- Collects pertinent information from patient and performs necessary task to prepare patient for examination or treatment.
- Recognizes significant and common abnormal symptoms, laboratory results and takes appropriate action.
- Performs assessment of:
- health habits (smoking, alcohol use, dietary, drugs); o safety issues (safety of home, driving, seat belts); o availability of support systems (family network, coping mechanisms); Reviews laboratory and radiographic data, and notifies provider of abnormal results Seeks to understand and incorporate both safe practices and evidence-based practices into daily nursing care.
- Performs nursing care based on patient acuity, which is consistent with the nurse's obligation to provide optimum patient care.
- Performs resuscitative procedures.
- Performs diagnostic procedures.
- Documents care in EHR.
- Triage occurs via the telephone or through direct patient contact.
- Obtains the patient complaints, and advises patients, according to established protocols.
- Directs patient to appropriate care area upon completion of triage evaluation.
- Refers patient to home health care and community agencies per provider order or protocol.
- Initiates social services and Home Health Care referrals.
- Resolves patient complaints or refers complaint to appropriate others for resolution.
- Collaborates with other disciplines as necessary regarding patient condition.
- Collaborates with family and community resources for patient home care, upon direction or within a protocol Participates in departmental/divisional Quality Assessment and Quality Improvement Programs.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory standards regarding practice, environment and documentation.
- Implements research using protocols developed by the governing institution and with direct supervision from the physician investigator.
- Collects data for research
- Upholds goals, policies, procedures, and expectations of Client.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, Quality Assurance Program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Supports the mission, vision, and values of HFMG.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing School.
- Previous ambulatory nursing experience preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills.
- Current licensure by the Michigan State Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- NAPNES (National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Services) certified.
- Successful completion of the HFMG pharmacology exam.
- Current BLS or ACLS certificate per CLIENT policy.