SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is seeking an experienced Building Automation Controls Engineer for work at its Walled Lake, Michigan office. We are seeking qualified individuals with experience to excel in a high performance team responsible for the development and delivery of market leading controls services and solutions.Job DescriptionAs a Building Automation Controls Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and work as a part of a team with other engineers and consultants involved in the design and implementation of diverse and challenging solutions for industrial and commercial clients. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the entire lifecycle of a project. Your responsibilities will range from performing system requirements analysis, hardware design, BAS and DDC programming, integration, verification and commissioning of controls systems. The successful candidate will have controls experience, knowledge of industry standards and current technologies, outstanding communication skills and the ability to meet project requirements.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or related field and 2+ years related experience or 6 years of directly related experience will substitute in lieu of degree.
- Understand the fundamentals of A/C electrical circuits and low voltage D/C electrical circuits and operation.
- Hands on experience with one or more controls platforms (Tridium, Distech, JCI, Siemens, etc.).
- DDC controls programming experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, and device data sheets.
- Ability to use testing and metering devices.
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and software.
- Professional demeanor, solid interpersonal skills with good written and oral communication capability.
- Possess strong business ethics at all times.
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders
- Must be comfortable in both a customer site and office setting
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to walk up to 5 miles on unpaved surfaces