SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
- Contribute to the research, design, innovation, and deployment of new/existing products that position client as a leader in innovation within the foodservice industry.
- A portfolio of past experience in the foodservice or adjacent industries that demonstrates a measured approach to understanding project requirements, vetting an approach to solve the problem and executing on that approach including monitoring whether your assumptions continue to be accurate.
- Knowledge of self-service, self-checkout dining point of sale fundamentals such as product database management, menu building, payments, inventory, taxes, key reporting, etc. a plus.
- Empathy for customer pain points and the ability to listen when needed and speak/present to demonstrate a true and complete understanding of the root cause of the problem you are solving.
- Collaborate closely with the product management and development teams and contribute your unique perspective on making new operator/consumer functionality best-in-class.
- Manage total accountability of all things user interface and experience related and proactively anticipate where additional effort is required to maintain best-in-class validation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners to help facilitate business execution.
- Create visual representations of customer and business goals through the use of sketches, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and screen flows.
- Create product prototypes and run usability testing with internal and external stakeholders to determine design feasibility based on feedback and results.
- Analyze and share results of feedback from usability testing and determine ways to enhance the user experience.
- Conduct competitor analysis of features and determine gaps or opportunities for the client’s product line
- Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and identifying opportunities to innovate
- Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Product.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Design, User Experience, or a related area and a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience specifically in the foodservice or adjacent industries.
- Experience with managing/understanding software life cycles is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities autonomously
- Self-managed, self-starter able to work in rapidly changing environment, with the ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, learn new tasks independently, make decisions, and take action
- Able to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments, business partners, and employees in a team-oriented environment with a customer-service orientation
- Adaptive style that supports and promotes collaboration, teamwork, and innovation, and an ability to act and react swiftly to continuous change
- Thinks critically about existing processes and opportunities, generates bold, creative ideas, and exhibits problem solving, process improvement, analysis, and quick decision making
- Support and lead implementation of new business policies and projects in a timely and efficient manner