SalaryUSD $80,000 - $120,000 per year 80000 - 120000 per year
For over half a century, we have been a trusted service provider of electrical services and process automation. Currently seeking Senior Controls Engineer.This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tim FallmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:2ND SHIFT 2PM-11PMWe are a global automotive supplier, designer, and system manufacturer of smart vehicle products. Currently, we are in need of a Controls Engineer to lead the design, testing, installation, and maintaining electronic equipment or machinery for large-scale manufacturing. If that's you, read on to see the specific needs!Why join us?Great pay, benefits, work/life balanceJob DetailsWhat you will be doingIn this role you will be responsible for leading automation activities for Scada systems. In addition, you will manage the automation systems and help with control system design, specification and commissioning. You will also be part of upgrading existing equipment where the control system has become obsolete. Experience includes, but not limited to:
- 5+ years of technical background in controls engineering, programming, and manufacturing support with PLC Automation Controls.
- Experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, coolant systems
- Identify parts and components for PLCs and HMIs (Rockwell, Servo Controllers, Scada systems, etc)
- Troubleshoot, test and analyze program errors and revise programs to operational order.
- Experience and high-level knowledge to manage multiple automation system design, specification, and commissioning
- Robotics experience with (Fanuc, Nachi, ABB or CNC Controllers (GE, Fanuc, Siemens) is a big plus