SourceRocket Companies, Inc.
As a Technology team member, you?re empowered to make an impact, employ your entrepreneurial spirit and build a career customized by you because at Rocket, you can. We are creating digital products that solve life?s most complex moments. You?ll get the chance to shape the future of tech, have your voice heard, get ahead in your career and develop your skills. With a tech career here, there's no limit to what you can achieve.Minimum Qualifications??
- 3 years of experience in general workstation or server administration?
- 3 years of experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its related services (Lambda, EC2, API Gateway, Route53, ECS, Elasticache, VPC, etc.)?
- Firm grasp of Windows and Linux operating systems?
- Proficiency with the entire Microsoft Office/365 suite of applications?
- Expert-level grasp of at least one programming, automation, or scripting language (Terraform, PowerShell, Ansible, .NET/C#)?
- Comfortable working with a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) platform like CircleCI or Jenkins?
- Understands source code management (SCM) and is comfortable with Git (preferred), TFVC, or SVN.?
- Thorough understanding of computer networking (DHCP, DNS, HTTP, TCP/UDP, IPv4/IPv6, OSI model)?
- Thorough understanding of container technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) and their respective components (Rancher, Helm, Trusted Registry, etc.)?
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter?
- Bachelor?s degree in a field related to computer science or information technology?
- Experience working in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure?
- Prior experience working in a customer-facing role and/or helpdesk?
- Prior experience working on physical hardware in a data center environment?
- Working knowledge of any of the following: Active Directory, VMware, Redis, Memcache, Asterisk, Splunk, Azure DevOps Server, PowerBI, Dynatrace, or PagerDuty?
- Knowledge of agile development and delivery processes?
- Collaborate with application teams and other systems engineers to build, maintain, and troubleshoot infrastructure in AWS or on-premises using a wide array of proprietary and open-source technologies.?
- Install, support, and configure systems or applications that make our team members productive.?
- Partner with the business and other technology teams to develop, champion, and support net-new technologies?
- Develop automation to handle complex, time-consuming workflows and processes.?
- Write documentation and record knowledge of systems that we support.?
- Participate in an on-call rotation.?