SalaryUSD Based on Experience Based on Experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:Aspires to be a leader in innovative thermal and energy management solutions and is steadfast in its commitment to create sustainable long-term successWhy join us?Great Benefits, Work CultureJob DetailsJob Responsibilities
- Develop and debug real-time firmware in C for PIC, ARM, STM, etc. automotive grade microcontrollers.
- Support design and development of control software for multi-purpose actuators and valves (BLDC motor, Brushed DC motor controls, electronic valves & sensors).
- Participates in the complete product development cycle, from initial product specification to product release.
- Develop high quality work-product through best practices such as requirements, documentation, static analysis, code reviews and testing.
- Work with hardware design engineers to debug new/untested electronic circuit designs and develop firmware to support and test these designs
- Ensure all customer performance and durability specifications and requirements are met.
- Strong C programming experience with a proven understanding of 16/32-bit microcontroller
- Design and development of embedded firmware for microcontrollers
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (PWM, LIN, CAN) and their design implications. Should also be familiar with CAN/LIN test tools such as Vector or Intrepid hardware.
- Experience with UDS or automotive diagnostics.
- Comfortable participating in a small team firmware development environment.
- Follow ASPICE software design guidelines, development for readability and maintainability, well documented firmware design practices, and participation in code-reviews.
- Ability to understand and apply automotive engineering specifications.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Good analytical problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Use of general electronics test tools (o-scope, soldering iron, function generator) to support software development and prototype testing activities.
- Knowledge of firmware development for communications systems, diagnostics systems, and bootloaders a plus.
- BLDC 3-Phase Motor design experience a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in firmware design for electromechanical devices.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar technical degree.