SalaryUSD $50 - 60 per hour 50 - 60 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Our Lansing Client is looking to add a contract Scrum Master to their team, with a great possibility on converting to a Full Time position. Ideal candidates will understand the difference between a Scrum Master and a Project Manager as well as focus on being the Scrum Master, preferably with SAFe Agile experience. location: Lansing, Michiganjob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 60 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:As the Scrum Master you will serve as a critical liaison between the product delivery team, product manager and senior management providing critical direction, communication and assuring the quality delivery of products and services to our customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads one or more agile teams as the scrum master and team member.
- Employs best practices for agile/scrum methodology, while operating within the department's overall SDLC Framework.
- Works collaboratively with the product managers and team members to give input and support to the strategic direction of the initiative.
- Motivates and supports team members and ensures they have the tools and knowledge to do their jobs and that all blocking issues are resolved quickly.
- Creates self-organizing agile teams and facilitates the delegation of tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members.
- Acts as moderator for sprint planning, daily standups, sprint demos, and refactoring/reflection sessions.
- In partnership with the Product manager & Product Owner ensure a robust, prioritized backlog is available.
- Supports Product Manager in understanding and communicating team effectiveness and performance.
- Communicates team status to all internal stakeholders and continuously refines/improves metrics by working with the team.
- Coordinates cross team dependencies with other Scrum Masters and participate in Agile Community of Practice (CoP).
- Escalates issues that require executive attention.
- Discovers opportunities to support organizational initiatives and develops strategies and programs to promote initiatives.
- Participates in the development of programs as a strategic partner that supports the company plan as directed by leadership.
- Provides planning, project coordination, and management for the development of organizational initiatives, while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business needs within the organization.
- Responsible for balancing workload to optimize the effectiveness of project development and management.
- Performs analysis to determine root cause of challenges and provides solutions for improved operational and process performance.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Scrum Master (5 years of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (5 years of experience is required)
- SAFe Agile
Project Manager (PMI,Scrum Master,RFP and Gov Exp)
Business Analyst Agile/Scrum, Azure DevOps, TFS