SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceSystems Technology Group Inc. (STG)
Title: Salesforce Architect Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company working with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has opening for Salesforce Architect. This position is based in MI for a large Fortune 500 Automotive firm. Please note that these project assignments are with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. These positions are expected to be long term. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it. Industry: AutomotiveLocation: Grand Rapid, MIPosition: CRM ArchitectDuration: Long Term The role will be focused on aligning with the enterprise architecture teams and building an exceptional consumer experience using our CRM platforms. Our CRM platforms include Salesforce (Sales, Marketing, Service, Health and Experience Clouds) and Healthgrades. Our goal is to meet the needs of our business areas using the capabilities of CRM through seamless integrations to other strategic platforms. Skills Required:
- As a core member of the enterprise architecture team and a technical thought leader within the organization, the domain architect provides leadership, direction and guidance to Information Services (IS) practitioners within their domain of expertise.
- They analyze and assess business strategies, technology trends and organizational capabilities, and ensure current and future state solutions align with the enterprise architecture and best use of supported technologies within their domain.
- Domain architects establish new capabilities that enable the business to achieve optimal outcomes in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- They define solution architecture for key projects within their domain of expertise, focusing largely on aligning solution architecture with business strategies and enterprise architecture.
- They participate in envisioning, guiding, and reviewing architectural change.
- Domain architects understand the business context, key processes, health care systems and emerging technologies within their domain of expertise that will transform our industry and the organization.
- Architects at this level are subject matter experts in a technical domain. Recognized as "big-picture" thinkers by their peers and IS leadership, they possess a basic understanding of key business strategies and initiatives.
- They utilize critical thinking, analysis, communication and influence skills to develop and ensure solution architectures are in alignment with business strategies and enterprise architecture, and can be achieved through the collaboration of various teams.
- They are also highly competent in systems engineering and design, exemplars of industry best practices and recognized technical experts within their domain.
- Domain architects support project development and production support teams by effectively defining solution architectures for new and existing capabilities, and ensuring architecture risks are appropriately mitigated prior to production deployment.