SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceAtrilogy Solutions Group, Inc.
Are you looking for a New Career in 2021? If you are a Security Software Engineer with embedded applications, you don't want to miss this exciting, opportunity! This is a Sr Manager/Manager level role and you will be leading a team of 4 engineers! Client will consider lead type of experience too! Security Architects, Chief Security Engineer, SAS Security Engineer, Manager Embedded Security Software.etc You will be working for an industry leading, global automotive supplier (OEM) for innovative car solutions. Client will pay for Relocation expenses. You can live in one of these cities below:
- Atlanta (Peachtree City), GA, United States
- Farmington Hills, MI, United States
- Dallas, TX, United States
- Generous salary, yearly bonus and very generous RELO Package
- Client will pay for ALL Relocation expenses.
- Will be working REMOTE, until COVID restrictions have lifted.
- Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math) and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience; or a minimum of fifteen (15) years of full life cycle embedded software development in electronics products.
- Minimum three (3) years leading a team of software engineers with a formal development process such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, or Extreme Programming.
- Proficient with C, C, Python
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging software in a real-time embedded environment.
- Must have experience in design and implementation of embedded security applications.
- Experience integrating or developing one or more of the following or equivalent security solutions: Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS), cryptographic hash functions like SHA-1 or MD5, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Key management, securing attack surfaces, or defining and assessing threat models.
- Working knowledge of high-end embedded RTOS's such as Linux, Android, etc.
- Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) systems.
- Working knowledge of a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases.
- Experience with Threat Assessments
- Experience with SE Linux policies
- Working knowledge of Android
- Performs security assessments of company products that may include vulnerability and risk assessments, threat analysis, and security code reviews to identify potential design and implementation vulnerabilities.
- Works with global software development teams/external consultants in the design and development of product security features including systems, applications and/or solutions.
- Integrates new security features and updates into existing products and ensures the security of all products is maintained throughout the product lifecycle.
- Provides product security engineering recommendations and resolves integration and testing issues.
- Builds a standardized set of security product requirements and produces metrics to report performance against those requirements. Reviews and defines security diagnostics and tools to facilitate the analysis and reporting of security events.
- Detects and mitigates security risks, responds to product security incidents, and works with customers regarding product security related issues.
- Leads security architecture and design review meetings between PASA, suppliers, and PASA's customer and to track project status.
- Evaluates new software releases from suppliers to ensure it meets the acceptance criteria.
- Keeps abreast of new technologies and methods for the purpose of recommending changes that will benefit current and future customer programs.
- Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
- Follows technical domain lead's design direction for implementation, and applies best practices.
- Serves a mentor for junior level associates.
- Performs technical strategic planning to assist in continuous growth efforts of the PASA security team.
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.