SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceStrategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING! Title: IT Engineer II Location: Detroit, MI Duration: 12+ months Role Type: W2 Contract EngagementEngagement Description:Responsible for executing the strategy set by architecture. Responsible for designing, building, testing, implementing, maintaining and optimizing the infrastructure and operations (I&O), in accordance with security policies and guidelines.
- Typically spans: server platforms, middleware infrastructure, networking, client technology and storage systems.
- May design and build the systems operating environment to meet business requirements.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of operating systems and applications such as Web, Messaging and Collaboration, Unix, Windows, and LAN/WAN.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the network, telecommunications, desktop and mobility systems.
- Diagnose system failures and take corrective action in order to ensure continuity of operations.
- Coordinates and works on multiples cross-functional initiatives/work groups and projects as a team member, sometimes as a technical lead.
- Develops/builds complex systems that may have system-wide impact and integrates across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 5 years of relevant technology work experience required.
- Relevant certification is required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of broad range hardware and software products.
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Big data Engineer
Talend Data Engineer
Genesys On Premise Production Support Engineer
Lead Embedded Engineer
Software Engineer - API / Backend
Windows System Engineer - Endpoint Engineer