SalaryUSD28 - USD38
Business Analyst IIMichigan, Detroit metro, 48226 Detroit metro USA
job summary:Job Description
- The Business Analyst will play a pivotal role in a strategic program that will modernize one of Client's key IT systems & build the foundation that will drive business transformation. Primary responsibilities will include working with Business and IT stakeholders to methodicClient understand and decompose the current process and systems landscape; including external supplier integration points. The Business Analyst will drive value throughout the entire development lifecycle from project inception, requirements, design, construct, testing, and deployment
- 4-7 Years Exp.The ideal candidate must be passionate about delivering results, must be an innovative and strategic thinker, willing to challenge status quo, can learn quickly, is self-motivated, detail oriented, and can sift through voluminous amounts of information to pinpoint which items are relevant for inclusion in the future state solution (COTS and / or custom developed). The Business Analyst will need blend of business skills and experience in leading cross-functional initiatives that enable them to facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to drive measurable results. This role will require impeccable organizational, time management, and communication skills, and must work well in a matrix organization.
- Familiar with Jira, Agile Methodology and prefer previous Client IT Related experience with Advantage Alfa Product. Needs Good background with Accounting and Processing Suspense Transactions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
IT, Business Analyst ($70k)- REMOTE
Business Systems Analyst (Applications) 3
Business Analyst II
Business Analyst @ Detroit, Michigan