SourceRocket Companies, Inc.
As a Rocket Companies team member, you?re empowered to make an impact, employ your entrepreneurial spirit, and build a career customized by you because ? At Rocket, You Can.We are tackling the biggest problems at scale that need solving from innovators like yourself ? those seeking to challenge the status quo, dive deeply into technology, solve client issues and leverage our tech platform to deliver distinct, innovative solutions. Not only will you become part of the team reshaping the fintech industry, you will also have opportunities to contribute to our mission, which transcends far beyond the bottom line and into the communities in which we live and work. ?Minimum Qualifications??
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
- 3 years of experience in programming in Angular, Cocoa, Objective C, C#, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java, Progress, or other programming languages
- 3 years of experience in software testing and design
- 3 years of experience in database management as it relates to software development
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Design, develop or modify the software and/or software systems by using various programming languages depending on the product and also taking the service architecture into consideration
- Modify existing software to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality, or update integrations with other software
- Analyze user needs to determine how software should be built or if existing software should be modified
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable and scalable software
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs from the software
- Understand and assist with the technical infrastructure of an application or system
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Lead design and code reviews
- Lead delivery estimates
- Determine and execute the software deployment process
- Anticipate and communicate blockers, delays, and cost ballooning within the team?s projects before they require escalation
- Ensure expectations with the team and external stakeholders are clarified between all parties involved
- Mentor other software engineers
- Look for security vulnerabilities in coding
- Participate in discussions about the team?s future vision and strategy
Senior Embedded Software Engineer