SourceRocket Companies, Inc.
- Bachelor's degree required or significant relevant experience?
- 5 years working in a role directly related to identity technology (access certifications, Single Sign On, Multifactor authentication, privileged access management, Active Directory) or a related field (e.g., information security, compliance engineering, network engineering, systems engineering, data governance, etc.)?
- 3 years of experience in software testing and design?
- 3 years of experience using work item tracking tools (Team Foundation Server, Jira, etc.)?
- 3 years experience with scripting and programming languages, including Java, Python, and Powershell?
- Proven ability to lead?
- Solid communication skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience working with engineering and non-engineering teams and other cross-functional stakeholders spanning all organizational levels?
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies?
- Broad knowledge of data processing systems, concepts and methodologies?
- Operations experience in a production environment?
- Ability to participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security and high availability?
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)?
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite?
- Communicate and embody the culture and mission of the company and team?
- Accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; coaching, counseling and disciplining team members; and initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain the team by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training team members; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; and developing personal growth opportunities for each team member?
- Using Agile framework, complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables leveraging cross-functional teams?
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by reviewing organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements?
- Build and maintain relationships with all relevant technology, business, and service delivery teams, developing communication cadences to ensure ongoing alignment of priorities and awareness of future initiatives?
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies?
- Maintain a strong focus on client experience and respond with a sense of urgency to client inquiries and escalations?
- Contribute to team outcomes by rolling up their sleeves as needed?
- Maintain clear communication with stakeholders, approvers, and team members to ensure all goals are being met for the content?