SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- Bachelor?s degree in?business management, marketing, computer science, information management systems, or a closely related field or equivalent experience?
- 2?years?of?experience?as?an Associate Product?Owner?or?in a?relevant?role?
- Ability to prioritize work to align with stakeholder vision?
- Ability to?identify the interdependency between all products in a stream when creating the vision?
- 3?years?of?experience in a?product development role?
- Experience with adapt/buy/create discussions, requirement gathering and decision making?
- Experience?with?user experience?
- Certified Scrum Product Owner Training?
- Proficiency in?the?Microsoft Office?suite?
- Understanding of?the technical capabilities and limitations of the underlying technology of the?product(s)?
- Drive toward the vision and definition of the?product(s)?
- Know why we?re?implementing?the technology?product(s), its audience and what problem it will solve?
- Define requirements for how a user interacts with a?product(s)?that enables a simple and efficient user experience?
- Understand and represent the voice of the?user?
- Share insights throughout the company regarding the?product(s)?
- Ensure the?engineering?team works on the right things from the stakeholder?s perspective?
- Effectively negotiate the priority of stories, features and epics with full transparency on the value of each?
- Maintain a clean backlog with predictability?based on capacity?and create a continuous flow of value?
- Write new user stories, features and/or epics, ensuring that acceptance criteria are met when work is complete
- Participate?in?and contribute best practices?to?the Product Owner community?