SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- 3 years of experience in building large-scale web application infrastructure
- Working knowledge of standard AWS technologies for orchestration and automation
- Experience with CI/CD solutions (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, etc.)
- Experience with containerization (e.g., Docker, K8S, etc.)
- Competency in Python or similar languages
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile methodology
- Familiarity?with Elasticsearch and Kibana basic concepts and querying?
- Consult on all aspects of AWS cloud infrastructure offerings?
- Integrate with corporate data centers and/or third-party infrastructure such as VPN, Direct Connect, firewalls, etc.?
- Manage shared cloud infrastructure services such as AWS organizations and accounts, VPC, IPAM, security groups, NACLS, routing, active directory, Federation, DNS and others?
- Engineer and make continuous improvement of stacks, templates, images and other artifacts to standardize consumption of shared cloud services and delivery of application-specific infrastructure:?instance types, machine images, container images, networks, storage, application runtimes, integration middleware, relational databases, NoSQL and BI environments?
- Engineer, manage and support cloud infrastructure products and stacks?
- Partner with existing enterprise IT organizations to integrate cloud infrastructure/network environment with corporate infrastructure/data center environment?
- Perform hands-on technical coaching to accelerate cloud infrastructure learnings across the organization?
- Pair with engineering teams to design and implement codified stacks that meet the needs of their applications?
- Operate and support cloud team products and legacy applications not operating in a full-stack operating model?
- Drive infrastructure as code and configuration management communities of practice across the organization?
- Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure large enterprise data center environments?
- Troubleshoot problems and quickly resolve issues?