SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- Associate or bachelor?s degree, mortgage lending work experience or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of IT or mortgage work experience or the equivalent, with an understanding of the specific area of mortgage lending or use of a specific application
- Understanding of the business as well as the partner team?s goals and vision
- Ability to identify and analyze business problems, find opportunities and offer solutions?
- Ability to clearly articulate and effectively write business requirements
- Ability to understand and use XML and/or JSON
- Ability to document simple (non-complex) processes related to this team member?s primary responsibilities through the use of technical flow charts?
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and balance multiple responsibilities while maintaining system integrity
- Demonstrated passion for learning about our business and technology
- Work with specific teams within the business to determine their technology needs
- Work with a variety of partners, such as business consultants, business team members, engineers and quality assurance specialists, to deliver quality technology solutions
- Work inside one primary application and also with other supporting applications
- Write use cases or specifications for changes?
- Define test conditions?
- Develop accurate and complete test plans
- Test implemented changes for bugs and accuracy to the business requirements
- Provide communication to business partners about when new features will be available
- Analyze how the request impacts other systems and business processes ?