SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- Proven track record of success executing in an Agile environment, including SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework)
- Ability to communicate?with all levels of the organization and the ability to deliver sensitive/difficult information tactfully
- Client-oriented mindset
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a sense of urgency
- Ability to motivate a team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Ability to effectively analyze data and apply solutions
- High level of comfort with the role of a change agent within an organization
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the business process for the supported release train?
- Ability to develop a working knowledge of the technical domain to effectively support technical risks that may arise
- 2 years of experience in an IT execution role (e.g., Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer or Product Owner)
- Support the intake of work into the release train by gaining alignment on tools and process
- Keep stakeholders informed of the release train?s progress toward release commitments
- Help the release train establish realistic commitments using historical capacity and performance data?
- Assist teams in capturing and breaking down delivery of more complex requests that require coordination between teams
- Help the train escalate and remove impediments
- Work with the teams and train to inspect and adapt delivery practices to further optimize the flow of value?
- Lead the preparation leading up to release planning and facilitate release planning events ?
- Communicate release planning objectives after release planning week (for the teams and the train)
- Facilitate the Scrum of Scrums, PO Syncs and System Demos, and Inspect and Adapt Workshops for the release train
- Work with the Product Manager to ensure a high quality of features in the backlog
- Provide coaching on the train to help resolve process issues across the release train