SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science or similar technical subjects or at least 3 years of related work experience?
- Ability to script and develop using PowerShell?
- Proven experience performing server systems design, implementation and administration?
- Experience with cloud platforms, including Azure and AWS
- Proven experience with server class hardware from a major OEM (Dell, IBM, HP, etc.) and Windows server operating systems (2012 R2, 2016, 2019)?
- Knowledge of SAN, clustering, backup and other enterprise technology to maintain availability and recoverability of systems?
- Proficiency with enterprise-level administration of network services such as DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP and troubleshooting?
- Ability to participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment, security and high availability?
- Experience with designing and maintaining the customer-facing and corporate data center technologies with a focus on infrastructure as a service (IaaS)?
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners?
- Experience with taking projects from initial concept through planning and implementation?
- Technical certifications (MTA, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE, etc.)?
- Expertise in multiple systems technologies
- Comfort with mentoring systems engineers on technology or skills for which you're the subject matter expert
- Ability to architect, design and implement a system fully from concept to implementation
- Ability to coordinate multiple teams in order to complete projects on time
- Perform?implementation?and?maintain?infrastructure on?premises and in the cloud; systems include?Active Directory,?Azure Active Directory, Exchange?and?Office 365?global administration
- Ensure all infrastructure components meet proper performance and capacity standards?(scalability)?
- Utilize enterprise tools to manage, monitor and secure large enterprise data center environments?
- Troubleshoot?server- and network-related?problems and quickly resolve issues?
- Seek out automation opportunities in order to build consistency and quality with speed?
- Research and implement new technologies?
- Provide tier 3 support for Help Desk/Desktop personnel?
- Participate in an on-call rotation?and?respond to after-hours escalations?
- Troubleshoot production issues and?analyze failures to minimize outages and interruptions?
Windows System Engineer-AD-Exchange-365