SalaryUSD other other
SourceQuicken Loans, LLC
- Bachelor?s degree in a field related to computer science or information technology or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience in workstation or server administration
- 1 year of experience in systems engineering
- 5 years of experience in workstation or server administration
- 3 years of experience in systems engineering
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Scripting language knowledge
- Windows and Linux server knowledge
- Network knowledge (SAN/LAN)
- .NET development knowledge
- Troubleshoot advanced operating systems and application issues and provide administration and support on Windows and Linux servers?
- Install, support and configure systems or applications?
- Provide support for identity and access management corporate infrastructure?
- Create automation solutions?
- Collaborate with developers and clients to develop solutions using Windows Server technology
- Provide tier 3 support for help desk personnel?
- Administer server backup and recovery?
- Partner with the business and other technology teams to develop and support new technologies
- Manage tools and systems that make our team members productive?
- Understand and identify business processes and opportunities for technology value creation
- Participate in an on-call rotation
Control Systems Engineer
Entry-Level Mainframe Systems Engineer