SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourcePatton Labs Inc.
Position: Data engineerLocation : Dearborn, MITechnical Skills Required
- 3+ years of experience with R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, Java, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with PCF cloud services
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Familiar with big data and machine learning tools and platforms
- Experience with BI tools, such as Informatica, Data Stage, QlikView, Tableau, etc.
- Design data pipelines and data robots, take a vision and bring it to life
- Master data engineer; teaches others; works closely with IT architects to set strategy and design projects
- Lead a team of Associate Data Engineers and Data Engineers
- Provide extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance to key stakeholders around the data transformation efforts
- Redesign data flows to prevent recurring data issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as facilitation and presentation skills, and engaging presentation style.
- Ability to work as a global team member, as well as independently, in a changing environment and managing multiple priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with application implementation teams, IT project teams, business customers, and end users.
- Ability to deliver work within deadlines.
- Experience with agile/lean methodologies
- Experience working independently and with minimal supervision
- Experience with a global team
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Software Craftsmanship