Chassis TechnicianMichigan, Ann arbor, 48105 Ann arbor USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Chassis Technician Ann Arbor, Michigan Long-term Contract Responsibilities:
- Set up and remove test vehicles from Chassis Dynamometer.
- Set up emissions analyzer and vehicle trace for testing.
- Process particulate filters for analysis. (if test cell is equipped)
- Conduct Road load derivations and validate results.
- Drive vehicle on dyno using approved test traces.
- Ensure safety of testing and personal in test cell.
- Maintain test cell conditions and organization.
- Complete daily and monthly cell utilization tracking.
- Must be able to work in environmental test chambers with Temperature ranges from -40C to 50C.
- Testing Certification Required and is a MUST
- Experience using chassis dynometers and test analyzers (Horiba, AVL, MAHA, etcno engine)
- 2 years of automotive technician experience
- Must have good working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint