SalaryUSD - $110000 per annum - 110000 per annum
Technical Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with program stakeholders to understand business processes and compare them to current solution capabilities to identify gaps.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to develop solutions that identified gaps.
- Collaborate with Solution Architects to develop API specifications and create/maintain/disseminate the specifications throughout the project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Product Designers to help create a superior user experience in applications.
- Help certify the solution after development is complete. Diagnose issues with applications and services during certification.
- Help generate and maintain documents used during the conceptualization of the solution. This includes domain models, solution models, sequence diagrams and event models.
- international use cases and collaborate on migration approaches and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Adept at engaging equally in business-level discussions with stakeholders and technical discussions with peers.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical concepts and disseminate them both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with web-based application development teams.
- Experience in an agile environment is a plus.
- Experience diagnosing application issues by reviewing log files.
- Working knowledge of API technologies
- Knowledge of RESTful API concepts and OpenAPI are pluses.
- Adept at working with JSON files.
- Working knowledge of database concepts.
- Working knowledge of one or more programming languages. C# experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of one or more operating systems. Unix/Linux experience is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage problems independently.
- Knowledge of UML or similar modeling language is a plus.