Sr. Research Assocaite - Bioanalytical DevelopmentMassachusetts, Woburn, 01801 Woburn USA
- Assay development, validation, and sample analysis under RUO/GLP/cGMP conditions.
- As a team leader, oversee the project timelines and put the best efforts to increase productivity.
- Occasionally represent the company in the scientific conferences or participates in the sales meetings
- Work with management and QA to maintain and improve quality systems
- Provide high-quality documentation of all lab-related activities, including, for example, assay batch record, sample inventory, etc.
Write SOPs, validation protocols, and reports.
Work as a group leader; mentor junior researchers
Perform a QC function to review data and reports to ensure the accuracy of all laboratory-related processes.
Maintain regular communication with the study director and other project staff and become a point of contact to the client.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's in a scientific field with 5+ years or an advanced degree (MS/Ph.D.) with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with ELISA, Western Blot, Luminex, and cell-based assays is critical.
Experience with assay development and validation is required.
Strong experience with GLP and cGMP is required.