Who We AreOur work matters - robotics is transforming the world of commerce. Every day our intelligent robots are responsible for getting food and merchandise to thousands of stores across North America. We're an industry changer - we created the first and only fully autonomous, end-to-end supply chain solution. Today, we are driving towards even bigger ideas - and we have the people, technology and leadership to fully realize these aspirations. We have theexcitement and ambition of a startup with the benefits and resources of a proven organization. In This Role
- Design and develop tools that design and qualify full robotic warehouse solutions.
- Create tooling to aid in the development, diagnostics and maintenance of the mobile robot hardware
- Play a hands-on role as part of engineering teams developing solutions for scheduling and managing the fleet of mobile robots.
- Troubleshoot system problems in production or design by investigating issues related to product performance or production difficulties.
- Design and develop cognitive technologies that optimize solution operation and minimize maintenance overhead.
- Demonstrate passion about building high quality software that addresses customer needs, love solving problems and facing new challenges.
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peers.
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum based environment.
- Play a lead role in this effort and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline required. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience developing software applications.
- The qualified candidate must have experience with Object Oriented design using C#.
- Experience with the design, development and deployment of machine learning solutions.
- A hands-on problem solver with excellent software design and implementation skills.
- This person must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and support unscheduled events.
- This person must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Experience with containerization (Docker, etc.) and container orchestration (Kubernetes, etc.) in deployment and operations is desirable.