SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVinsys Information Technology, Inc
Position: Appian Lead Location: Weston, MA Duration: Long-term Contract Job Description:
- Responsible for the architecture, design & development of software components that run customer service applications related to Appian technology.
- Expert in low code automation and Smart workflow integration.
- Hands on Appian expert to work on versions newer than 17.4
- Responsible for designing components and artifacts in the areas of Appian Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application
- Integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Should have worked with multiple connectors like SAP, Workday.
- Experience in architecting memory efficient process models.
- Leading team of Appian Consultants, and ensure timely delivery in project related tasks.
- Engage with customers right from initiation phase of a customer relationship and work with development teams,
- Assimilate client's business in developing high quality applications on the Appian BPM platform.
- Responsible for review and guidance of project teams in the areas of Appian BPM Solution design, Process modeling, Solution development, System and Application integration approaches, Deployment and Optimization.
- Play a key role in recruitment of talented BPM consultants for the practice. Groom and nurture Appian BPM skills within the team and mentor the team on technical skills.
- Responsible for creating high level solutions, estimates and costing for solutions based on customer requirements. Must understand various techniques for estimation of efforts and cost.
- Contribute to knowledge repository in terms of customer best practices, reusable components.