SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceKala Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics - Market ResearchMassachusetts, Watertown, 02471 Watertown USA
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Commercial Analytics - Market Research to join our passionate and highly motivated team!This is an opportunity for the right individual to provide actionable insights to drive key business decisions.Key Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Market Research Project lead for launch support with HCP, Patients and Payers ensuring the voice of the customer is addressed in all activities.
- Ensure learnings from market research are incorporated across all platforms including latest forecast assumptions and work closely with Marketing and Finance on model updates
- Develop screeners, surveys, discussion guides, and connect insights from research to meet business needs
- Lead flexible launch tracking surveys with core KPIs, gather insights from learning loops, detailed patient profiling, competitive assessment, hot topics, and messaging metrics
- Point person for day to day activities with market research vendors
- Present Market Research finding to the organization highlighting new learnings and actionable insights.
- Organize reports with the latest market assessments and issues
- Partner with marketing to ensure projects and materials are aligned with strategic objectives
- BA/MS Mathematics, Statistics, Analytical field of study
- 2 - 5 years related pharmaceutical market research experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage competing priorities with deadlines
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Pharmaceutical or Life Science company experience
Kala Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package.
Researcher/Senior Researcher - Epidemiologist