- Manage our Critical Reagents program with an emphasis on creating and establishing an inventory management tool. This role provides critical support to the release and stability testing of our ADCs and antibodies.
Define a process in which interdepartmental personnel request and project critical reagent needs
- Provide management oversight for Critical Reagent reference standards, analytical cell banks, in-house recombinant antigens, tagged antibodies and ADCs, small molecules, and other reagents critical to the release and stability testing of our assets. Critical Reagent Assets also include working closing with our clinical development groups for DMPK assays and toxicology studies.
- Oversee reagent inventory and shelf-life management, planning resupply strategies through CROs or cross-departmental collaborations.
- Work closely with collaborators across various R&D departments as well as partners and CROs commercial manufacturing organizations.
- Provide Project Management support with CROs.
- Effectively work in a matrix environment.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, biochemistry biotechnology, or chemistry.
- Experience with quality control or cGMP laboratory working environments.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining meticulous documentation records
- Inventory management and other logistical experience are highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interact with both internal and external parties
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- High detail orientation, organization, and proactivity.
- Ability to work both independently and within a matrix team environment
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Minimum of three years of industry experience, preferably in Biopharmaceutical or another large molecule environment.
Attention to detail and the ability to work individually, within a multi-disciplinary team, as well as with external partners and vendors