SalaryUSD TBD TBD
January New Grad Program- Associate Account ExecutiveMassachusetts, Wakefield, 01880 Wakefield USA
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry's top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interactions into exceptional business outcomes.
Epsilon is seeking an Associate Account Executive (AAE) who participate in our New Grad Program. As an AAE, you will serve as the primary day to day contact with clients and liaison onsite with internal teams. The AAE will support their account team to execute various direct marketing campaigns and initiatives for client accounts. A successful AAE will have the ability to forge and maintain relationships with their client contacts, external vendors, and internal support teams while working in a fast-paced environment.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develop and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Serve as liaison between client, vendors, and internal Epsilon stakeholders.
- Create project schedules & oversees project production in conjunction with team.
- Traffic projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained. Ensure client sign-off on all phases of production.
- Update client status reports.
- Prepare & distribute well-organized, clear and concise memos, reports, and documentation.
- Track program results and generates response reports.
- Prepare data processing specifications and performs audits.
- Develop and compile competitive reviews.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns at appropriate levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, Communications concentration preferred)
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal & presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with the use of presentations & reporting tools
- Demonstrated leadership & project management skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Team-oriented, comfortably establishes rapport across virtual/remote relationships
Additional InformationGreat People, Deserve Great BenefitsWe know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.