SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceGables Search Group
This job can be 100% remote, or located in our clients' Norwood/Needham, MA office. Our client is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst, focused on the manufacturing and supply chain functional areas in their growing IT Department. In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for working with business owners of various systems, documenting requirements, specifying functionality to developers, testing and obtaining end user acceptance criteria. Work will include all phases of the project delivery lifecycle including support. Examples of systems are Microsoft Dynamics (ERP), MES (Shop Floor Mechanical Execution System), JET reporting and PowerBI (Reporting).RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Business Owners and Development to translate requirements and document business rules for systems development and/or implementation.
- Facilitate requirements sessions with stakeholders and users, work as the liaison with upstream as well as downstream technical teams and systems.
- Effectively communicate changes in technical components and requirements of an initiative to all stakeholders.
- Evaluate, develop, and maintain business processes, analyze workflows and data, and build process diagrams.
- Work as the BA within project teams to deliver major enhancements and new systems.
- Assist Project Manager in project related tasks
- Test new functionality
- Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by developing test plans, identifying, and tracking defects.
- Provide hands on tier 2 support to end users when needed
- Analyze, define, test and deliver analytical capabilities and reports
- 7-10+ years working as a Senior Business Analyst
- Best practice knowledge of "Plan to Deliver" integrated business process inclusive of demand planning, manufacturing and supply chain
- Full lifecycle project implementation experience within an ERP
- MUST HAVE Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP experience
- Communication, small project coordination and change management skills with successful experience introducing new capabilities to the organization
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional planning, and organizational skills
- Experience documenting and diagraming current processes
- Ability to analyze data using Excel, SQL, BI tools etc.
- Manufacturing industry experience, consumer packaged goods (CPG) and Food is a plus
- Proficiency in English; Excellent verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Energy and drive to excel
- Initiative and ability to proactively see projects to full completion
- Capacity to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously without compromising quality
- Willing to learn new systems and be hands-on
- Bachelor's degree in related business or technical major
- Internal Customer Focus
- Problem solving
- Execute flawlessly