SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Third Party / Revenue Cycle Collections CoordinatorMassachusetts, Milford, 01757 Milford USA
HSMC is currently seeking a Third Party Collections Coordinator!Responsibilities
- Review denials and partially paid claims and help resolve discrepancies
- Follow up on pending claims to insure they are paid and/or corrected
- Collect delinquent accounts
- Utilize collection agencies and small claims court to collect accounts
- Create insurance and client aging reports
- High School Diploma or higher required
- Successful completion of a program in medical billing and codingwill be considered in lieu of degree requirement
- Current Certified Medical Reimbursement Specialist (CMRS) certification preferred
- Experience in medical or hospital billing or collections strongly preferred
- Must have ability to handle multiple and changing priorities and meet deadlines
Please visit our website at www.hsmc.org to learn more about our organization!
Click on "I'm Interested" to apply!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. HSMC participates in E-Verify.
Third Party / Revenue Cycle Collections Coordinator
Third Party Collections Coordinator / Medical Billing and Collections