SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceAdvantage Technical Resourcing
Our client, a Fortune 500 computer technology company, has an opening for a Technical Support Analyst to work onsite in Hopkinton, MA.This is a first shift (8:00am - 5:00pm) contract position with an initial duration of 6 months and potential to extend well beyond that. Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!Day to Day:
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user group.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 10, MS Outlook, Office 365, Skype for Business, VPN Access, LogMeIn or Remote Desktop
- Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment, strong trouble shooting skills for hardware and software
- For hardware repair, replace hard drives, systems boards, and LCD screens
- Evaluates system configuration and software to ensure effective use of resources
- Engages and confers with end users to determine their potential future business software and hardware requirements to achieve business objectives
- Provides positive customer experience with each customer interaction
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of routine and moderately complex hardware/software systems while supporting large user groups.
- Support of mobile devices, software installs and email configuration on mobile devices
- Installs new and maintains existing hardware / software configuration
- Assists with maintenance of local area network server systems
- Applies good knowledge of processes and resources required to perform analytical and technical task on PC systems
- Must be able to do data backups, OS installs, reimaging, and restoration of data
- 3-5 years experience, hardware and software break/fix, Windows10.
- Must be able to do software installs, data back ups, OS installs, reimaging, understand remote access, vpn, MS Outlook, and Skype.