SalaryUSD105,000 - USD110,000
Sr. Systems AdministratorMassachusetts, Chelmsford, 01824 Chelmsford USA
job summary:We are hiring 2 Sr. Systems Admininstrators to our client's infrastructure team. Ideally the candidate can commute to one of two client works sites in MA, but our client is also open to 100% remote if the candidate lives out of MA. For local candidates our client has a hybrid schedule which is 5 days per month onsite. These are both full time positions. location: Chelmsford, Massachusettsjob type: Permanentsalary: $105,000 - 110,000 per yearwork hours: 9am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages, troubleshoots and maintains client's infrastructure supporting it members and employees.
- VMware/ESXI Virtual Server/Hypervisor administration.
- Windows and Linux administration.
- Support virtual desktop infrastructure.
- Coach, mentor and be a lead contributor to the team directly and via documentation.
- Focus on efficiency through automation, process refinement and elimination of technical debt.
- Manage third-party solution providers to ensure smooth adoption and operation of technology solutions.
- Solves non-routine problems and coordinates resources when more complex issues require.
- Ensuring capacity, availability, security, recoverability, and continuous improvement of the client's systems infrastructure.
- Identifies system problems / assists in repair and tuning efforts to restore proper operation.
- Application and Infrastructure life cycle management, ensures software at current version and service pack levels.
- Interacts with vendors to identify software problems. Monitors the progress of assistance through resolution. Communicates status to internal customers.
- Interacts with Business Development Team to provide technical analysis and implementation solutions for projects.
- Build maintain and develop system strategies to meet defined RPO, RTO and uptime requirements on-prem, hybrid or cloud based systems.
- Provide On-call and Off hours support where required.
- Complete all required related training annually and maintain knowledge of current BSA policies, specifically those related to cash handling (CTR filing) and identifying
- Support and maintain quality service to our internal and external customers
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by Managers(s).
- VMware, VMC, Cloud, WINDOWS, LINUX, UNIX, DB's, IIS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, LDAP, IMAP, SAN's, Replication, Networking, Scripting, ADFS, PowerShell.
- Atlassian toolset, Jira, Confluence experience, Excellent communications skills with a strong customer service orientation, project methods such as Agile, Working knowledge off scripting. AWS, Azure, Dell VXrail a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)