- 3-5 yrs managing web services in a Linux environment
- Proficiency with web technology including DNS, Nginx/Apache, LetsEncrypt
- Proficiency with AWS: ec2, S3, VPC, IAM
- Programming in Python and PHP
- Experience managing Flask applications is preferred
- Bonus skills: experience handling backup strategies within AWS
- Additional AWS services (CloudWatch, RDS, Lambda, Cognito)
- Responsibilities include developing and managing strategies for maintaining website security, uptime, monitoring, and backups, as well as troubleshooting website issues and providing advice on development methodologies and workflows.
- You will be the primary source for triaging issues and communicating to the team when/if problems fall into certain knowledge domains.
- The team is open to new technologies within AWS and the expectation is that you can learn and teach new approaches to solving problems and deploying services.