SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on. Title: SharePoint Developer Location: Boston, MA (local candidates only) Duration: 1+ year Job Description: Responsibilities: SharePoint Specific (Required) (60-70% of work activity)
- Intensive experience in the analysis, design, implementation, administration, and governance of large, complex SharePoint deployments.
- Develop and deliver quality SharePoint online custom solutions using leading edge patterns and practices.
- Work with key team members and enterprise business units to understand requirements and provide fitting recommendations.
- Develop custom applications and web parts within the Office 365 toolset based on requirements gathering.
- Create Power Automate or Designer based workflows and forms using PowerApps/MS Forms for Office 365 solution to improve on business processes.
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirement.
- Follow the software development life cycle standards and policies set by project management office.
- Perform Tier 2 enterprise level support and debugging in test and production environments.
- Tracking, Identifying and Resolving SharePoint platform issues/tickets using ServiceNow platform.
- The ideal BA/SharePoint Developer candidate will meet with business customers, define process flows of the business operations, gather business requirements, develop business documentation, system test, support QA testing, and assist in implementation of business/technical solutions.
- Identify business process, and design solutions to business problems. The candidate will analyze business and user needs, and document specifications to meet those needs, identify data collection strategies to expand and populate various system.
- Develop technical solution documentation and guidelines, Business Requirement Documents for SharePoint and M365 platform projects.
- Conduct user testing to ensure proper functionality prior to implementation.
- 6 plus years plus of solid hands-on experience in working with Office 365 including SharePoint On-Premises Servers (2013, 2016) and SharePoint Online Development platforms.
- Practical SharePoint Online product experience - configuring, administration, development, and deploying custom solutions.
- In-depth understanding of SharePoint architecture and Administration tasks with implementation experience of out-of-the-box features and modern/classic web parts.
- Experience developing Custom SharePoint solutions (strong knowledge of SPFx), site templates, site/theme designs, Custom Pages, content types.
- Experience of integrating SharePoint online with third-party applications - using CSOM, JSON, CSS, API, etc.
- Strong knowledge with SharePoint security architecture with Azure Active Directory integrations.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Application models with Taxonomy and Metadata experience
- Strong practical knowledge of Microsoft Search, SharePoint Search Service, User Profile Service, and other Service Applications
- Strong hands-on experience of Power Automate and PowerApps, Microsoft Forms, Lists, InfoPath forms, SSRS Reports, PowerBI Reports, .Net/C#, ASP.NET 4.5.
- Strong practical experience in the use of PowerShell scripting, and PnP provisioning.
- Experience of undertaking SharePoint Admin activities with IIS 10, Windows Server, Database Servers, Team Foundation Servers, Git, Azure DevOps.
- Experience with training the end-users and Content Managers regarding SharePoint basics and fundamentals.
- Experience taking requirements and generating designs and implementing a final solution from scratch.
- Ability to effectively multitask around support and development of M365 applications.
- Self-motivated and organized with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Take ownership and ability to work within deadlines/timelines and within the scope.
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills required.
- Agile project management knowledge/certifications
- M365 Teamwork Administrator Associate Certifications