SalaryUSD65 - USD75
Director, Performance MarketingMassachusetts, Boston, 02114 Boston USA
job summary:The Director, Performance Marketing is a strategic leader within the North American Brand Marketing org. You bring obsessive knowledge of how consumers engage/shop online, a tried & true digital growth playbook, and you are ready to lead a vision for how the organization can grow through serving existing and future Consumers in North America. You will lead a team of talented marketers to deliver on Revenue and Growth objectives, connecting to our consumers through product, stories, and moments. location: BOSTON, Massachusettsjob type: Contractsalary: $65 - 75 per hourwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:In this role you will be responsible for leading a team of channel experts focused on driving business excellence. You will bring operational excellence, acting as an integrator between the commercial business and the digital and brand marketing teams. This is a critical position that will be a key driver in continued evolution as a sophisticated, consumer-focused, high-growth brand, bringing best-in-class commerce experiences to life for the consumer.
- Define the Performance Marketing agenda for the Geo, accelerating revenue and growth against forecasts, measure and optimize our strategies, surface new opportunities, and increase effectiveness and ROAS of programs.
- Lead an internal team and agency to create and capture always-on demand, management of a 13-week seasonal plan, and integration with the Digital Marketing and .COM teams.
- Deliver channel excellence across all programs including SEM, Social Advertising, Affiliate, Re-Targeting, Email/SMS Acquisition, Platform Ecosystems, Programmatic, etc.
- Evaluate all partners through test/learn programs, develop roadmaps for all our key channels that will add competitive advantage, scale to our campaigns, and enhance revenue performance.
- Be audience obsessed - partnering closely with CRM to drive segmentation approaches and Merch on the products to serve & surprise consumers.
- Push our digital advertising creative forward, oversee creative briefs to ensure we are leveraging best practices, native features, and result in best in class creative work.
- Foster cross functional partnership to optimize business results, integrated marketing plans, and create the best experience for our consumers.
- Manage, lead, mentor and coach to inspire a high-performing team across Performance Marketing and create influence across the matrix.
- Be on the bleeding edge of the latest ad-technology and offer new insights on how to drive business value with existing tools and make recommendations for new ones.
- Monitor team progress, drive team learning agendas, own the weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting cadence, and maintain alignment with all stakeholders throughout the season
- Builds and maintains digital marketing budget aligned with overall business objectives and reports on actual, budgeted and forecasted projections in both spend, demand and return on ad spend on regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Director of Performance Management
Director, Marketing Analytics
Senior Director Technical & Performance