SourceInfobahn Softworld Inc.
Senior Controls Verification Engineer - onsiteMassachusetts, Boston, 02210 Boston USA
Top 3 things you are looking for in a candidates experience (please be specific):
- Provide technical leadership for the software verification engineering verifying the functionality of feedback control loop algorithms designed and developed in MATLAB/Simulink
- Lead a team verifying controls software for robotic manipulators and surgical instruments
- Lead a team integrating and testing new controller designs on hardware and with the rest of the robotic platform
- Conduct software and product hardware-in-loop testing and create model and prototypes
- Review teammates MATLAB/Simulink models and ensure that all software meets quality standards; prepare and participate in design reviews
- Document or participate in the documentation of the software including verification test plans and reports
- Lead the definition and implementation of different software testing techniques to increase test coverage in both automation and manual testing.
- Understand the technical behavior of the system, architecture, software requirements with an aptitude to identify product defects in all phases of development.
- Lead development of solutions that have significant improvements of processes and test development with aptitude for continue improvement.
- Work with the Project Management Office to coordinate dry runs and formal verification activities as required
- Collaborate with technical engineering teams, mentor junior test engineers.