SourcePrinceton IT Services
We are conducting search for Oracle PL/SQL Developer for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Boston,MA Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer Location: Boston,MA Job Length: Long term Position Type: C2C/W2 Requirements:
- Experience building packages/procedures from scratch.
- Strong experience with performance tuning for Oracle and PLSQL coding.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical design documents.
- Good knowledge of cursors, functions, views, materialized views indexes, collections, triggers.
- Knowledge of other technologies including MySQL, SQL Server, Hibernate, Spring, GWT, Java, J2EE, JSPs, jQuery is good to have.
- Good knowledge of best practices for database design and development.
- Ability to work well with BA's, software engineers, and quality assurance personnel.
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to prioritized needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users, gauge their needs and develop sound solutions to complete work as requested.
- Provide after-hours support for releases and production support issues or for urgent tasks.
- Experience working with applications involved in clinical trials or pharmaceutical drug development is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education, professional training, and experience that provide the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 7+ years of professional Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- 10+ years of technology development experience.
- Experience working with Oracle 11g, Oracle, Toad, SQL Navigator. Subversion