SourcePrinceton IT Services
SAP - Incentive and compensation management consultantMassachusetts, Boston, 02115 Boston USA
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate to participate in our Financial Reporting transformation initiative by defining effective business processes for our organization and configuring and testing the SAP system in support of this effort. As part of our established SAP team, the successful candidate will under consultative direction, design, document, and implement complex applications and system enhancements for SAP. Ensures delivery satisfies system and business requirements. Provides ongoing configuration and operational support for complex SAP application modules. The chosen candidate will coordinate with users to determine functional and/or technical requirements and ensure that SAP system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency Position: SAP - Incentive and compensation management consultant Location: Boston/hybrid/remote Position Type: C2C/W2 Job length: long term Duties & Responsibilities:
- Gathers documents and analyzes system and business requirements for moderately complex SAP applications. Prepares detailed specifications from which new applications and system enhancements will be written.
- Analyze system and business needs to effectively map business processes to SAP application modules.
- Configures and customizes moderately complex SAP application modules.
- Tests moderately complex SAP application modules. Troubleshoots problems and recommends modifications to applications.
- Completes moderately complex project tasks within defined milestones. Makes recommendations for project resource requirements to project managers and/or systems leadership. Maintains requirements documentation, project tracking, and key stakeholder reporting metrics. Will lead and or direct projects of large scale and high complexity.
- Will train and mentor less experienced staff. Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May be assigned to on-call support rotation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant SAP experience. Hands on configuration experience required and required for this position.
- Experience in implementations of new SAP enhancements and conversions.
- Working Knowledge on Insurance Industry modules like FS-ICM (Incentive and Compensation Management) Commission Contracts, Remuneration Process, Settlement Process, Closing Operations, and FS-CD (Collections and Disbursements) Business Partner, Contract Accounts, Insurance Objects, Document Postings, Mass Activities, Payment Process/Media, Payment lot, check lot etc.
- Extensive experience writing functional and technical specifications and unit test plans, end user training, integration, functional, regression, UAT, performance and end-to-end testing.
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements: Normal Office Working Conditions May be required to work on-call shifts as necessary.
- Financial Accounting expertise in configuring General Ledger Accounting (FI-G/L), New G/L, Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts Receivable (FI-AR), Fixed Asset accounting (FI-FA) Both US and India configuration and accounting rules, and Treasury-Intercompany Loans (TR-CM), Material Management (MM).
- Experience in setting up SAP banking, treasury and cash management configuration and testing. Experience should include the setup, testing and maintenance of house banks, and the integration of SAP with banks NACHA files, check formats, and EDI and BAI file formats.
- Experience on a Financial Reporting business process transformation initiative.
- Basic ABAP knowledge - User Exits, BAPIs, BADIs and creating queries
- Experience using SAP Solution Manager, to include Change Request Management (ChaRM).
- Experience using Waterfall/Agile as method of delivering new Software Development.