Salary$70,000 - $100,000 per year
- Solving diverse and open-ended design problems
- Design of Mechanical/HVAC systems for academic, biotech, commercial, healthcare, institutional, municipal, and mixed-use projects.
- Identifying, selecting, and recommending mechanical / HVAC - related equipment and solutions for clients.
- Preparing key client deliverables; including but not limited to; design calculations, equipment specifications, technical reports, and drawing packages.
- Support of construction by responding to RFI's, submittals and site visits.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or 10+years of work experience
- 2+ years as a Mechanical/HVAC engineer with projects in the chemical, manufacturing, and industrial sectors.
- Proficiency with Autocad & Revit
- Experience with inter-discipline project coordination.
- Occasional travel to visit clients for projects
Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
Principal Mechanical Engineer