SourceAmtex System Inc.
Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for over 20 years. Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest. About us: Amtex Systems Inc is an information technology and talent solutions company offering talent and BI consulting to the companies in US for the last 20 years. Our solutions are designed to fill resource gaps, by providing the right candidates who deliver value to the organization. Our propensity to nurture and build strong relationships with our clients helps us better understand their business demands and gives us the ability to provide services that are on time and rise above the rest. About the position: Job Title: Sr. Product Manager Location: Remote Duration: 6-12 months Job Responsibilities: Product Manager with Purchase History Experience This PM will ensure product strategies, roadmaps, and specifications are delivered against core customer value propositions that align with Best Buy's strategic vision. Improve computer systems and technical features to maximize the business value of the company's product suite, analyzing customer needs, defining objectives and key results in partnership with the engineering teams, and responsibility for the primary priority order of functionality for changes to computer programs and systems. Product Managers at Best Buy lead and engage cross-functional team members and partners for delivery, maintaining a focus on customer needs while delivering against prioritized outcomes and advancing the product vision. Our Product Managers own backlog or sprint management and crafting clear product outcomes. The Role;
- Manage the life cycle of product features, make data driven product decisions, monitor customer engagement patterns, and oversee documentation of software processes and business re-engineering opportunities.
- Work closely with other team members and stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle, from collecting stakeholder input and gathering requirements for epics and user stories.
- Ensure that superior customer experiences are central in prioritization regarding product delivery, including requirements and acceptance of delivered product features, revising system design procedures, test procedures, and/or standards as relevant.
- Use agile processes, RESTful microservices, APIs, and other tools/technologies, such as JSON and XML, in devising solutions to business problems and driving superior customer experiences across Best Buy applications.
- 7+ years of experience
- Purchase History Experience
- Analyzing and devising solutions of business problems with customer facing applications for a multinational eCommerce company within retail industry;
- Working with stakeholders and others throughout product lifecycle, including up until deployment of technology;
- Utilizing agile processes, RESTful microservices, and APIs; and 4) using three or more of the following technologies: HTTP, XML, JSON, Jira, or Confluence
- Track record of project execution; completing and shipping excellent products on time and on budget
- Product Management experience managing roadmaps, assessing value, developing cases, and prioritizing stories, epics, and themes
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience, in Computer Science, Computer and Information Science, IT, or Management/Computer Information System
Operations Product Manager for Insurance Accessibility Technology Boston, MA
Lead Product Manager at Solar Panel Installation Marketplace Platform Boston, MA
Technical Product Manager
Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Digital Media - Retail Media Network
Senior Product Manager, Ad products
Senior Product Manager - AI