SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Plan & Build the Project Scope, timeline, resource, risks components.
- Create plan for target infrastructure and Platforms: including Design, Build, Test & Operations.
- Plan for Dependencies including Network dependencies.
- Plan and manage stakeholder engagement.
- Track project status against requirements, including scope, timeline, budget, risks, etc.
- Setup and run meetings, write and distribute meeting minutes.
- Coordinate the successful completion of project deliverables, including requirements for no/no go for deploying OneDrive and SharePoint Online and migration plans for Home drives and SharePoint to Office 365
- Prepare status reports and communications for PMO and senior management.
- Use project management best practices to manage project deliverables
- Assist in managing project budget, spending and forecast
- Assist in managing other Cloud projects
- Project Management
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and work in fast pace environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Network Infrastructure preferred
- Experience with Office 365 a plus
- PMP certification a plus
Technical Project Manager
Project Manager CSM Enterprise Data Warehouse
FedNow Business Project Manager, 18 month Term role-Benefits Eligible
FedNow Associate Project Manager, 18 month Term role-Benefits Eligible
Project Manager (Documentum to SharePoint Online Migration)
MDM Project Manager
Project Manager (database upgrades and data migration projects)