SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hello, Kani Solutions, Inc. A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow. Job Title: DevOps/MLOps Location: Boston but can work from home Duration: 12 Months Position Summary: This is a DevOps/MLOps role responsible to leverage DevOps principles, such as collaboration and automation for data administration workflows, machine learning workloads, along with partnering with the senior members of the team to unify development, security and operations role. Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase our deployment velocity, including the process for deploying models and data pipelines into production.
- Improve the creation of dependable releases.
- Build and maintain infrastructure as code (IaC) in the cloud, that can scale when needed.
- Build and maintain data pipelines for analytics, model evaluation and training (includes versioning, compliance and validation)
- Working on DevOps/Agile operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management)
- Establish Automated Code Quality, Assembly Testing and Performance Testing Solutions on top of Continuous Integration Pipelines
- Shorten development cycles for our AI/ML systems:
- Help us build and automate our AI/ML workstream from data analysis, experimentation, operationalization, model training, model tuning to visualization
- Design and implement automated CI/CD pipeline.
- Voluminous know-how about multiple Scripting languages like Bash, Python, PowerShell.
- Managed environments DEV, SIT, QA, UAT and PROD for various releases and designed instance strategies
- Lead ongoing governance modernization efforts, including policy, security, compliance, and change management.
- Prepare for automation by developing the strategy, teams, and roadmaps to IT Modernization.
- Leverage Cloud, DevOps, DevSecOps, MLOps, AIOps and containerization expertise to design, build, and deliver modernized infrastructure via scripting, workflows, and automation
- Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides highly innovative and creative solutions.
- Develops advanced technological ideas and guides their development into a final product.
- Works under consultative direction toward pre-determined long-range goals and objectives.
- 70% Development and 30% Operations
- Experience in DevOps/DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps
- 2 or more accomplished ML/DataLake projects
- Experience with containerization/orchestration technologies like Kubernetes, Docker
- Scripting ability with Python, Powershell & YAML
- Experience with at least one other Cloud platform (Azure preferred)
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines including machine learning algorithms
- Analyzing source system data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of distributed computing concepts. Experience with Spark, Databricks is a plus.
- Experience in test-driven development methodology
- In depth understanding of Cloud Migration methodologies and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or work experience in similar related field.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years IT experience encompassing the following:
- Working experience with SDLC and deliverables associated with each phase.
- Knowledge of Data Modeling.
- Knowledge of Data Visualization Best Practices.
- Experience working with industry-leading Business Intelligence tools.
- Experience working with industry-leading database technologies.
- Experience in Advanced SQL techniques.
- Experience in delivering Machine Learning and Data Science projects
Staff DevOps Engineer
Senior PHP DevOps Engineer