SalaryUSD - $110000 per annum - 110000 per annum
Salesforce Developer/BA - SFDC - Boston - $110K - PermanentMassachusetts, Boston, 02117 Boston USA
Salesforce Developer/Analyst - Salesforce - Flex, Boston - $110K+ - Permanent Salesforce Developer/Analyst - Salesforce - Flex, Boston - $110K+ - Permanent A unique Salesforce Developer opportunity to work at a medical technology company has just become available. This organization is looking to add an experienced Developer to their team who also has experience with business analysis. This innovative client is looking to quickly hire a Developer that can work 100% remotely during COVID restrictions and then 1-2 days from home. They are available to interview today and hire tomorrow! This Analytic Developer will be responsible for translating business needs and development of the Salesforce platform, including data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, AppExchange products, and custom code. The professional in this role will work closely with team members and subject matter experts in developing API solutions.
- The Role
- Translate business needs into solutions and using configuration and development
- Build and maintain Salesforce applications using APIs, MuleSoft, and AppExchange to fulfill the needs of the business
- Test the functional usability of the applications developed
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and IT leaders to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of data.
- Manage multiple projects
- Hands-on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, etc.
- Present and lead discussions between the business and IT.
- Work in Waterfall or Agile methodologies
- Minimum Requirements
- 6 or more years of software development experience
- 3 years of Salesforce experience with Salesforce developer certification.
- At least 3 years of experience with Sales, Service, CPQ, Financial Services, or Communities.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile/Waterfall environment and manage agile stories and assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to translate technical jargon into terms that business users can understand.
- Ability to learn new applications and development tools.
- Experience supporting integrations and customizations of enterprise-level environments.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
Senior Salesforce Developer- Boston, Massachusetts