SalaryUSD $120,000 - $130,000 120000 - 130000
SourceBryan Webster, Inc.
- Manage cross-functional Enterprise Software Solutions and Programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Perform risk management and change management on projects.
- Help set objectives and measurable metrics on roadmap for cross-functional programs working across various teams.
- Build dashboards to track and measure metrics as applicable.
- Drive consensus, alignment, and communicate strategic program directions; Provide all necessary data to support critical decision-making through fact-based analysis.
- Identify, document, and track program dependencies required for successful execution.
- Ensure effective communication within multi-functional teams: Operations, Engineering, Product Management, QA and Release Management.
- Your role requires strong people, data, and communications; it requires excellent leadership, critical thinking, independence, organizational excellence, data analysis, presentation, and communication skills.
- Have a good understanding of Networking fundamentals and Protocols. Experience working on medium to large-scale Enterprise Software programs.
- Experience in Networking, Switching & Wireless, and Cloud technologies is a plus.
- Proactively establish practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships that impact the Enterprise Wireless
- Comfortable interpreting data to translate and present as business insights.
- Experience with Software Development and Release Management experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline
- 8+ years meaningful experience in networking / technology industry, with 5+ years in a Program Management position and a demonstrated history and ability to take a leadership role in managing programs
- Proven history of driving successful programs and leading change with your programs.
- Outstanding written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
Validation Project Manager (Design Group)
Sr. Engineering Manager - Supply Chain
Sr Manager, Quality Engineering