Job Number: 236431Quality Assurance TechnicianJob DescriptionThe Production Technician is responsible for conducting inspection for incoming materials, in-process materials, fall-out and finished goods per procedure and quality standards. This position will perform these duties by conducting inspections in Production as outlined by the clients technical specifications and international standards.Duties include, but are not limited to:Production - procedural, administrative, documentation Works cooperatively with other departments as required to meet production quality objectives and continuous improvement goals. Audits operator's adherence to Production procedures through random in-process inspections. Audits Production procedures for accuracy and effectiveness. Investigates Unplanned Deviations as assigned and provides Preventative /Corrective action plans as required and assures implementation. Inspects and approves materials and/or documentation for shipments including customer specific order requirements.
- Executes daily tests in support of incoming inspection.
- Provide monthly metrics, and detailed reports to management.
- Meet and maintain ISO9001 requirements, lean activities, and the clients ACE standards.
- Supports required evaluation and disposition of non-conforming materials.
- Work collaboratively with Quality, suppliers and internal resources to drive quality improvements.
- Utilize the clients Quality documentation and procedures to properly respond to customer issues.
- Participate in transition plans for new product launch and support.
- Support QA engineer to review supplier's quality inspection data, and note trends.
- Assure requirements for equipment maintenance, 5S, and EHS are identified and addressed.
- Collect data, analyze, and present as needed to meet reporting metrics in support of goals.
Lead Quality Assurance Technician
Mobile Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician / Mechanic Earn up to $70 per hour