SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Hi ,This is Naman Tiwari and I am Talent Acquisition Specialist - Lead from Experis - The Manpower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client. If Interested, Please share your updated resume at OR call me at Ext: 7161 ASAP.Job Title: Pharmaceuticals Applications EngineerLocation: Bedford MA-01870Duration: 12 plus Months (Possible ext.) Job Requirements:Who you are:Client is looking for an Applications Engineer to join the Single-Use & System R&D organization and to lead the applications development activities on project teams from product/solution concept through commercialization.By understanding the end users' processes & perspectives, the Applications Engineer will influence product design by helping to define performance targets, and by working on cross-functional teams to develop innovative solutions to meet those requirements.This position will be based at our Bedford, MA campus.
- Work on a cross-functional team to design state-of-the-art components, products, and/or solutions for single-use equipment used in the bioprocessing industry (mixing, filtration, purification, cell culture, sampling, etc.)
- Plan, set up, and execute laboratory experiments using bioreactors, clarification or TFF equipment, or test fixtures to simulate or directly evaluate the performance of new technologies, or new product or component prototypes.
- Deliver internal and external presentations evaluating product designs and/or summarizing experimental results.
- Write technical reports and application notes to support products within development.
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering (or related discipline)
- You have biotechnology industry experience
- Excellent ability to communicate through written reports, oral presentations, application notes, poster presentations, and similar media
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with peers, customers, vendors and supervisors
- Perfusion experience desired
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills
- Excellent teamwork, and facilitation skills
Pharmaceuticals Applications Engineer