SalaryUSD $110,000 - $140,000 per year 110000 - 140000 per year
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, Rx coverage for employee plus eligible dependents
- Life and AD & D insurance, dependent life insurance, long term disability, and HSA, FSA
- Employer matching 401K
- Wellness programs
- On-site medical staff and fitness center
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering with 2 to 5 years of relative experience.
- 2+ years experience with embedded firmware development C and mix language.
- Working experience with using ECAD software to edit schematics and ICE tools to debugging firmware.
- Working knowledge in mix signal peripheral. Strong skills in using lab equipment (e.g. Oscilloscope, function generator).
- Familiarity and some practical experience with manufacturing process (i.e. boot loader, in circuit parameter tester).
- Electrical engineering or computer engineering related BS or MS degree.
- Working experience in battery power small embedded sensor system
- Digital communications protocols experience such as Ethernet, 802.11x, 802.15.4, USB, Bluetooth, etc.
- C, Python